With the local elections on 4th May, Southend Conservatives have launched their manifesto to to put pride back into our city, unleash Southend’s potential and end the coalition of chaos, including:-
- Cleaning up our democracy and increasing transparency
- Caring and providing for our community
- Protecting our green spaces and the environment
- Protecting our heritage and investing in sports, arts and our culture
- Improving our transport and keeping Southend moving
- Ensuring a decent home for everyone
- Bringing life and vibrancy back to the High Street
- Creating a safer Southend by improving community safety
You can download the full, detailed manifesto below.
On 4th May, vote Conservative in Southend.